- Stable Angina (Inverness)
Ages Eligible for Study: 20 Years to 80 Years
- Documented history of stable, exertional angina pectoris which is relieved by rest or sublingual nitroglycerin at least 12 weeks prior to the start of screening.
- Documented history of coronary artery disease with one or more of the following conditions:
- Myocardial infarction at least 3 months prior to the start of screening;
- Clinically significant coronary stenosis ≥50% in any vessel detected by recent coronary angiography (or coronary CT angiography) within 6 months prior to the start of screening;
- Ischemic heart disease determined by stress myocardial imaging examination (including nuclear stress test, cardiac stress MRI and echocardiography stress test) within 6 months prior to the start of screening.
There are additional criteria to meet in order to qualify for this research study. For more information contact us!
Study Location: Inverness
If you or someone you know has Angina call us today! We have research studies enrolling now.
No cost, and no health insurance is required to participate.
Ask your doctor or contact our clinic for more information.
For more information call:
Or sign up below!