We are conducting a research study to compare three different lots of Novavax COVID-19 vaccine in participants who have been previously vaccinated. The Novavax vaccine is protein-based, different from mRNA technology. The study is approximately one month long. There is no placebo involved, all participants will receive a Novavax vaccine.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are 18 to 49 years old
- Are healthy (stable medical conditions)
- Received a full original series of a COVID-19 vaccine (Examples below):
- Novavax – At least two doses
- Moderna – At least two doses
- Johnson and Johnson – One dose
- Pfizer – At least two doses
- Have a COVID-19 vaccine card documenting full series of vaccines
You may not qualify to participate if you:
- Have received a COVID-19 booster in the past six months
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past four months
- Are currently in another research study
- Are immune-compromised
- Received any vaccine within 90 days of study start
There are additional criteria to meet to qualify for this study. Volunteers who qualify for our study will receive all study-related investigational vaccines, procedures, and medical exams at no cost, as well as a stipend for time and travel. No health insurance is required to participate.
For more information call
Or sign up below, and our office will call you!
- Jacksonville (All Sites)