- 2 heads cauliflower
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ pound bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cloves minced garlic or use garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- Steam cauliflower until tender.
- Place in mixer or use hand mixer or use old fashioned potato masher to mash cauliflower.
- Add butter, sour cream, garlic, and cream cheese. Mix until creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in serving dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles, and green onions.