- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup green olives with pimientos
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, grated
- Make olive mixture: Chop the olives in a food processor. Transfer to medium bowl. With machine running, drop garlic through the feed tube of the food processor and mince.
- Add Parmesan, butter, and olive oil, and process into a paste. Add butter mixture to bowl with olives. Fold in jack cheese and parsley.
- Cut baguette into thin slices and spread each slice generously with olive mixture.
- Broil: Cook under broiler until bubbly and lightly browned – about 2-4 minutes.