- 4 chicken breasts – flattened
- 4 T . butter , divided
- 5 T . dijon mustard , divided
- 1 c . pecans , chopped finely
- 1 T . olive oil
- 2/3 c . sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Flatten chicken breasts between wax paper with a meat pounder and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt 3 T. butter and whisk in 3 T. dijon mustard.
- Dip chicken into butter/dijon mustard and then into chopped pecans.
- Add 1 T. oil and 1 T. butter to nonstick pan and heat pan on medium.
- Saute chicken approximately 3 minutes per side and then place in greased 13×9 inch pan (this will need to be done in batches–wipe pan out in between batches so that pecans don’t burn).
- Once all the chicken has been sauteed and placed in 13 x 9 inch pan, cook in oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with sour cream, remaining 2 T. of dijon mustard, and salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with sour cream dijon sauce.