We are conducting a research study for people with an existing diagnosis of Axial Spondyloarthritis. This research study will be evaluating the safety and tolerability of an investigational medication for patients with rheumatic disease.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 60 or
- Are 65 years of age or less and have received the COVID-19 vaccine
- Have a BMI of less than 30 kg/m2 or
- Have a BMI less than 35 kg/m2 and have received the COVID-19 vaccine (click here to calculate your BMI)
- Have a diagnosis of Axial Spondyloarthritis
There are additional criteria to meet to qualify for this study. Volunteers who qualify for our study will receive study related investigational medication and medical exams at no cost, as well as reimbursement for time and travel. No health insurance is required to participate.
For more information call:
Or sign up our office will call you
- Jacksonville (All Sites)