Fibroscan is a non-invasive and painless way to evaluate the state of the liver. Fibroscan measures both the amount of fat in the liver (steatosis) and liver stiffness (fibrosis).
Call (904) 730-0166 to schedule your free fibroscan appointment.
Watch the video below to learn more about Fibroscans 👇
In this 14-minute episode Doctors, Michael Koren and Bharat Misra answer your questions on Fibroscans.
- Who should receive a Fibroscan
- How often should I get a Fibroscan
- Should I ask my primary doctor for a Fibroscan
- Liver Biopsy vs. Fibroscan
- Insurance and Fibroscan
- What should I do after my Fibroscan
- How to find a free Fibroscan