We are conducting a clinical research study for people who have Alzheimer’s disease. This study will evaluate a new investigational drug.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are between 60 and 85 years old
- Are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease
- Have a body mass index between 18.0 and 32.0 kg/m2
- Are able to complete MRI and PET scans
There are additional criteria to meet to qualify for this study. For volunteers who qualify for our study, all study-related procedures, study drug, and medical exams will be provided at no cost. Qualified volunteers will also receive a stipend for time and travel. No health insurance is required to participate.
For more information call
Or sign up below and our office will call you!
This research study is enrolling at:
Jacksonville Center for Clinical Research
4085 University Blvd., South, Suite 1
Jacksonville, FL 32216
If you want us to contact you about our research studies call (904) 730-0166 or sign up below!
- Jacksonville (University Blvd.)