We are conducting a clinical research study for people who have Alzheimer’s disease. This study will evaluate a new investigational drug.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are between 60 and 85 years old
- Are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease
- Have a body mass index between 18.0 and 32.0 kg/m2
- Are able to complete MRI and PET scans
There are additional criteria to meet to qualify for this study. For volunteers who qualify for our study, all study-related procedures, study drug, and medical exams will be provided at no cost. Qualified volunteers will also receive a stipend for time and travel. No health insurance is required to participate.
For more information call
Or sign up below and our office will call you!
- Jacksonville (University Blvd.)