- Osteoarthritis of the Knee (Jacksonville)
- Male or female ≥40 years of age.
- BMI ≤ 40 kg/m2. (Click here for a BMI calculator)
- Radiographically documented OA with Kellgren-Lawrence severity Grade 2 or 3 and associated symptoms
- Patient who is not ambulatory
- Any surgery or arthroscopy in the index knee within 12 months
- Substance abuse disorder, or positive urine drug test for illegal drug substances
There are additional criteria to meet in order to qualify for this research study. For more information contact us!
Study Location: Jacksonville
If you or someone you know has Osteoarthritis of the Knee call us today! We have research studies enrolling now.
No cost, and no health insurance is required to participate.
Ask your doctor or contact our clinic for more information.
For more information call:
Or sign up below!