We are conducting a research study for people with established cardiovascular disease. This research study will be evaluating whether an investigational drug or placebo along with a high-intensity statin has the ability to reduce the risk of major adverse cardiovascular events, including heart attack and stroke. Compensation for travel and expenses may be available
You may be eligible if you:
- Are aged 40 or older
- Have an elevated LDL (bad cholesterol) of 70mg/dL or above.
- Have established cardiovascular disease defined as one of the following:
- Heart Attack
- Symptomatic peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Are on a high-intensity cholesterol medication:
- Atorvastatin (Lipitor) 40mg or 80mg
- Rosuvastatin (Crestor) 20mg or 40mg
There are additional criteria to meet to qualify for this study. Volunteers who qualify for our study may receive study-related medication and medical exams at no cost, as well as reimbursement for travel and expenses. No health insurance is required to participate.
For more information call
Or sign up below, and our office will call you!
This research study is enrolling at:
If you want us to contact you about our research studies call (904) 730-0166 or sign up below!
- Jacksonville (Westside)