- Celiac Disease Study (Inverness)
Ages Eligible for Study: 18 years and older
- Male and female adults diagnosed with celiac disease (positive celiac serology plus confirmed biopsy) for at least 6 months
- On a gluten-free diet for at least 6 months
- Experiencing symptoms (ie, abdominal pain, abdominal cramping, bloating, gas, diarrhea, loose stool, or nausea)
- Willing to maintain current gluten-free diet throughout participation in the study
- Refractory celiac disease or severe complications of celiac disease
- Chronic active GI disease other than celiac disease
There are additional criteria to meet in order to qualify for this research study. For more information contact us!
Study Location: Inverness
If you or someone you know has Celiac Disease call us today! We have research studies enrolling now.
No cost, and no health insurance is required to participate.
Ask your doctor or contact our clinic for more information.
For more information call:
Or sign up below!