Consider Taking Part in Research of an Investigational Drug for Celiac Disease.
We are conducting a research study for people experiencing celiac disease symptoms despite following a gluten-free diet.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Were diagnosed with celiac disease 6 or more months ago
- Are actively experiencing symptoms related to celiac disease
- Have been on a gluten-free diet for at least 6 months
- Are able to maintain a gluten-free diet during study participation
For qualified study participants, investigational drug, study‑related tests and study doctor’s visits will be provided at no charge, as well as reimbursement for time and travel. No health insurance is required to participate.
For more information call
Or sign up our office will call you!